Serves 6 | Prep Time 5 minutes | Cook Time 15 minutes | Total Time 20 minutes
4 chicken breasts
2 cloves garlic, minced
1 cup beer
⅓ cup honey
1 tsp red pepper flakes
1 tsp Dijon mustard
¼ cup soy sauce
1 tbsp olive oil
Canola oil, for grilling
cilantro for garnish
1. Thinly slice chicken into pieces crosswise on a diagonal.
2. In a medium bowl whisk all the ingredients together. Add chicken, marinade and cover each piece of chicken. Cover with plastic wrap and place in fridge. Let it marinate for at least 2 hours up to 24 hours. Soak skewers in cold water.
3. Preheat grill and lightly brush with canola oil.
4. Thread chicken on wet skewers. Save leftover marinade for basting.
Place chicken skewers on grill and turn every couple minutes or so, at the same time brush on some marinade. Grill until chicken is cooked through about 15-20.
5. Garnish with cilantro and serve.
Cook with soul. Eat with pleasure! Join the movement hashtag #CookwithLaz with a post of your recreation on social media!