1 (17.6-ounce) package puff pastry, at room temperature
3/4 cup brown sugar
1/2 stick butter, melted
2 tablespoons cinnamon
4 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
1 cup powdered sugar
1/4 cup (1/2 stick) unsalted butter, room temperature
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
What to do:
1. Preheat the oven to 400 F. Line a baking sheet with parchment or wax paper.
2. On a floured-surface, roll out the puff pastry using a rolling pin to make into a larger rectangle.
3. Brush the pastry with melted butter. Sprinkle the brown sugar and cinnamon evenly over the melted butter.
4. Roll the pastry in to a log. Press the edges to seal tight. Slice into 1-inch rounds and place on the baking sheet. Make sure you give about at 1-inch between each roll-up. Bake for 18-20 minutes until golden grown.
5. In a bowl, whisk together the cream cheese, powdered sugar, butter, and vanilla until smooth.
6. Pour the glaze on the hot roll ups and serve. Cook with soul. Eat with pleasure!